Information We Collect: When you use the Services, CHUTTI may collect three types of information:
- Personal Data Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an unique identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual. Also In order to have a better experience and to use all features in the CHUTTI (Web, app either Android/iOS), we need below permissions to be used in our mobile/web app. Provided we will not access/import/scan/enable your Photos/Camera, Photo Library, Contacts, Location(Please note that this does not include IP address.), Calendar(for travel plan) SMS(booking messages enabled thru SSL), Account Third Party social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google Login) each such account, WIFI (seamless/optimization), Third Party (Allowing the CHUTTI to provide its services to third party services' accounts for Displaying content from external platforms, SPAM protection, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Infrastructure monitoring, Content commenting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Location-based interactions, Social features, Contacting the User, User database management, Targeted Advertising and Remarketing and behavioral targeting before getting your explicit permission and we will we will only use information/images that you specifically choose to share with us.
- Aggregate Information Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you or your Guests. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
Collecting Personal Data: CHUTTI collects Personal Data when:
- you sign up for the Services
- you use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function
- you or your Guests voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services
- you communicate with CHUTTI, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail or telephone.
Collecting Aggregate Information: CHUTTI collects Aggregate information resulting from your use and the use by your Guests of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal Data: CHUTTI uses Personal Data we collect:
- to provide the Services
- to improve the features and functionality of the Services
- to communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests
- to provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws. In such a case, we will provide an easy link to permit you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications
In rare cases, CHUTTI or their Authorized representative may be required, or may, acting in good faith, believe it is required, to share certain information with legal authorities. In such a case, CHUTTI will provide only the minimum amount of information required and, unless prohibited by law, CHUTTI will notify you of the Personal Data it has provided. Such cases include:
- if required by law
- to protect or defend itself, you, your Guests, or others against legal liability
- to protect itself, you, your Guests, or others from immediate danger, such as personal injury or death
- to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
CHUTTI may share Personal Data with third party service providers as CHUTTI deems necessary for such third party service providers to perform their duties required for the Services to function. For example, the Services may utilize mail relays, payment processers and hosting providers. A list of third-party service providers used by CHUTTI for the Services can be found at the following website: https:// CHUTTIguest.com/platform-security/. These third-party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use Personal Data for any purposes other than to provide the services for which they have been retained to provide. CHUTTI does not sell or otherwise share Personal Data with unrelated third parties.
Using and Sharing Aggregate Information: CHUTTI uses Aggregate Information
- to provide the Services
- to improve the Services
- to monitor usage of the Services
- to analyze usage of the Services
- to research, compile, and report on usage trends, user demographics, and user behaviors
- for other legitimate business purposes.
CHUTTI may share Aggregate Information with its affiliates and certain third parties, such as investors, potential investors, and third-party service providers we use to provide the Services. Aggregate Information is anonymized and does not have the capacity to be used to identify an individual. In other words, CHUTTI may share this information but no Personal Data will be disclosed to third parties.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites operated by other people or companies. CHUTTI is not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.