Terms & Conditions ("Terms")
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION AND OCCUPANCY
Extent of the Service
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions only applicable on those “Service/s” provided to you, as guest/customer of us or our any parent or partner companies (“us” or “we” or “Property”) in consideration, your agreement to these terms and conditions includes your agreement to allow us to send to you by e-mail our promotional and marketing material;
- Regarding Wifi/Internet connectivity-We do not recommend in particular the use of any websites (or other internet related services) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service. Save for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive. We do not guarantee: the availability of the Service; the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the Service and to prevent unlawful access to information transmitted or received using the Service, we do not guarantee the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data. We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service. Your Use of the Service - You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which: are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment; contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material; contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature); contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation; contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights); in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
- Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you. We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement including but not limited to clauses any above. We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk. The Service is intended for consumer use only. In the event that you use the Service for commercial purposes we would specifically refer you to clause below.
- Criminal Activity -You must not use the location/room/our Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in India or in any state throughout the world. You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities. You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address. You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to above or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
- Our Use of your Information - Subject to clauses above we confirm that we shall use the contact details you provide to us solely for the purposes of contacting you with marketing information, updates, promotions and special offers relating to our business.
- Other Terms -You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of these terms and conditions, and in particular clause above.
- Access to Visitors –Visitors are not permitted in guest rooms after 10.00 PM
- Visitors not allowed to stay in to guest rooms with occupants. In case of any visitors to be entertained in our lobby/restaurants only. If prior information given on visitor, room door to be kept open compulsorily.
- Other terms - Safe deposit locker if available in the room; the management does not take any responsibility for the loss of valuables left in the room / lockers.
- Photo ID proof issued by government compulsory for all adult occupants. Please note the copy of the registration card with ID proof goes to the city Police commissioner's office if need be as per government order from time to time.
- Check in / Check-out Time will be indicated in house rules and any extension of stay must be confirmed with the contact person. In case of any charges not cleared at the time of checkout, the credit card information and the acknowledgement on this registration card will be considered as the authorization for the uncharged settled amounts.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of local courts only. We are not responsible for items lost or misplaced in the property.
- Pre-termination of any service is not allowed. Extensions will be subjected to availability and rate adjustments.
- A specific charge applies for each Proximity Keycard/Keys (if provided) that is damaged or misplaced.
- Comply with the smoking rules of the property. Smoking in a non-smoking room, deep cleaning surcharge on per day basis and penalty will apply.
- Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their property room or any internal/external areas of Property. This liability extends to both registered guests and their visitors.
- Gym Policy(If provided) – Guests agree and acknowledge that when entering and using the unsupervised Gym, you do so at your own risk and that Property Management shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and/or damage.
- Unless indicated otherwise, you agree to receive email newsletter and other exclusive discount offers.
- Area of applicability and Other Terms - These general terms and conditions apply for all services and deliveries by the property. The contract (hereafter also referred to as the “booking”) comes into effect on request from the customer through the acceptance by the property. The property is free to confirm the booking in writing. If a third party makes the booking for the customer, it is liable to the property as the booking party together with the customer as joint debtor/guest.
- Services, prices, payment, billing – The property is obligated to perform the services ordered by the customer and agreed to by the property. The customer is obligated to pay the property the agreed prices for these and other services enlisted. This also applies for property services and expenses induced by it for third parties. If the property rescinds with good cause, the customer has no claim for compensation. The agreed prices may include the current statutory GST. Should the rate of GST applicable to the contractual services increase or decrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfilment of the contract as defined by the contractual agreements exceeds four months and the general price charged for such services is increased by the property, this can increase the contractually agreed price as appropriate. The price increase is limited to the costs of the abovementioned duties. The property is entitled to demand upon conclusion of the contract an appropriate advance payment or security deposit in the form of a credit card guarantee or similar from the customer. If an advance payment is not made within the agreed period, the property can withdraw from the contract and claim compensation for damages.
- Room availability, delivery and return - The customer/guest does not acquire any claim for the availability of a particular room, unless the property confirmed the availability of a particular room. Booked rooms are available to the customer from check-in time on the day of arrival. The customer has no claim for earlier availability. Guests who arrive before check-in can move into their room as early as possible, according to availability. The available rooms are to be taken by 18:00 on the day of arrival. After this time the property can book out the rooms to others, unless the customer informed the property in advance that they would arrive later. The property is entitled to demand a guarantee for late arrivals.
- Booking Cancellation - Withdrawal of the customer from the contract for accommodation (cancellation, rescission) A withdrawal by the customer from the contract of accommodation requires the prior consent of the property. Without the property’s consent, the customer is obligated to pay the contractually agreed price for staying overnight when the room is not occupied. If a deadline for withdrawal from the contract free of charge was agreed between the property and the customer, the customer can withdraw from the contract until that point without initiating claims by the property for payment or compensation for penalties/damages. The customer’s right to rescind expires if it does not exercise its right to rescind against the property by the agreed deadline.
- Defects – It is the customer’s obligation to cooperate should defects in the deliveries or services by the property arise or services are disrupted, the customer is to inform the property about this immediately after it is identified so that the property is able to remedy the fault as quickly as possible or provide the delivery or service as understood under the contract.
- Property’s liability -The property is liable to carry out its contractual duties with the diligence of a prudent business.
I /We have gone through the Terms and Conditions governing my /our stay and service (event/accommodation) in/of the Property and agree to abide by them.